Operational Artist (f/m/d)
Monarch is seeking an Operational Artist (f/m/d) to join our growing team.
Monarch is a well-funded security and information service provider based in Berlin, run by seasoned founders, intelligence experts and industry leaders. We are recruiting individuals looking to put their mark on the world and the information industry. We are supporting political and digital sovereignty for Europe and beyond. We cater to commercial and governmental clients and always operate on a legal basis, following a strict code of ethics and adhering to democratic values.
We help our clients to solve complex problems in the digital and information age.
For us, loyalty and transparency come first. We want to modernise the world of information service providers and clean up a business with dated processes and a questionable image. We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career in one of the most interesting industries of our times. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office.
- You will be part of a growing team of Operational Artists who lead on delivery of all our investigations and client projects
- Your primary role will be to deliver projects, plan investigations and deliver clear outcomes for Clients, often against demanding deadlines in cost, spec and time
- You will also help with our Horizon Scanning efforts as we seek out new and innovative companies to add to our supply chain
- You will also assist with producing materials in support of our Business Development work as we seek out new clients
We would love for you to stick around long-term and progress in our company. This is a great way to see how a start-up is grown into a business and an opportunity to work alongside founders who have seen both sides of the table. You will not only grow your expertise in the industry but will have a rare opportunity to quickly grow your network.
- You have a background in security, intelligence and investigations for a major commercial organisation or a government agency
- You have run operations and investigations and understand the intelligence collection cycle
- You are good at getting things done
- You are an experienced planner, used to handling multiple complex tasks in parallel
- You have good project and programme management skills, and you are an excellent communicator
- You understand the impact of the digital revolution on the work of an investigator and can navigate data tools with ease
- You are good with detail and understand the requirements of evidential standard collection procedures
- You have excellent communication skills in English - German and any additional languages are a big plus
- You welcome the opportunity to work in a remote environment with international colleagues
- Ideally, you also have a security clearance, but alternatively you can get vetted in the first weeks of your work
With us you will have:
- A chance to shape the future of the information age in Europe and grow a disruptor to a market leader
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics
- A high degree of learning and ownership in an exotic, dynamic and exciting environment
- A competitive salary package including training budget, health budget, 28 vacation days per year (and up to 5 additional vacation days for each full year you have been with us) plus the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Program down the road
Our clients consider us a trusted partner in a turbulent world.
Does this sound like you? Then let’s talk!
Scope of activitiesProject management
London, Great Britain